Mini Crochet Hearts
CLOSED: This opportunity is temporarily closed to submissions until early 2024. If you started working on or before Monday, October 23, 2023, then you are welcome to submit anytime, if needed. Otherwise, we recommend you hold on to the hearts until we have more time to distribute the ones we’ve been receiving. Thank you for your support!
Photo Courtesy of Crochet by Colleen.
10 crochet hearts/flowers = 1 service hour
Help crochet cute mini hearts for patients to keep in their wallets or bags to remind them that we care. These can also serve as good luck charms that they can bring to their appointments. Mini crochet flowers are also accepted for 10 flowers per service hour.
- Light or medium weight yarn in acrylic or cotton
- Crochet hook
- How to Crochet a Heart 1 (YouTube)
- How to Crochet a Heart 2 (YouTube)
- How to Crochet a Flower (YouTube)
- Crochet Mini Heart Pattern
- Crochet Tiny Heart Pattern
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!