To date, 2,170+ kits have been distributed!
Kits to Heart gives curated cancer care kits to patients of all ages currently undergoing treatments at hospitals in Maryland and DC. As of October 2, 2021, we have distributed 1,087 kits and hundreds of blankets to the following locations:
- Claudia Mayer/Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center at Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DeCesaris Cancer Institute at Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Green Spring Station in Lutherville-Timonium
- Moveable Feast
- Mercy Medical Center
- The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Children's National
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center Sandra & Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute
- Maryland Oncology Hematology Annapolis
- Ulman House
- The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Suburban Hospital
- The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Tate Cancer Center at the University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital Cancer Institute
- Friends at NIH
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- Maryland Oncology Hematology Brandywine
- Maryland Oncology Hematology Lanham
- Maryland Oncology Hematology Clinton
Kits to Heart also ships kits directly to patients. As of October 2, 2021, we have shipped 1,090 kits to 49 U.S. states.
If you are a social worker requesting an in-person delivery of care kits for your patients in Maryland, D.C., or Virginia, please reach out to Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our efforts would not be possible without the incredible support of our remote volunteers. Since the summer of 2020, more than 1,500 people and groups have been working to contribute 21,200+ service hours and counting! Learn more about how you can serve today.