Kits to Heart gives our curated cancer care kits to patients currently undergoing treatments at hospitals in Maryland and DC, with plans to expand to Virginia. As of September 12, 2020, we have distributed 258 kits to the following locations:
- Claudia Mayer/Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center at Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DeCesaris Cancer Institute at Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Green Spring Station in Lutherville-Timonium
- Moveable Feast
- Mercy Medical Center
- The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
Kits to Heart also ships kits directly to patients. As of September 12, 2020, we have shipped 250 kits to 45 states.
In sum, Kits to Heart has distributed 508 kits to patients with cancer!
Are you a social worker who would like to provide these kits for your patients? Please reach out to Sonia at email@example.com.