Since May 2020, Kits to Heart has distributed 1,048 kits to patients and caregivers affected by cancer.
Kits to Heart gives curated cancer care kits to patients of all ages currently undergoing treatments at hospitals in Maryland and DC, with plans to expand to Virginia. As of February 8, 2021, we have distributed 498 kits and dozens of blankets to the following locations:
- Claudia Mayer/Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center at Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DeCesaris Cancer Institute at Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Green Spring Station in Lutherville-Timonium
- Moveable Feast
- Mercy Medical Center
- The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Children's National
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center Sandra & Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute
- Maryland Oncology Hematology Annapolis
Kits to Heart also ships kits directly to patients. As of February 8, 2021, we have shipped 550 kits to 47 U.S. states.
Would you like to provide our kits to your patients in Maryland, D.C., or Virginia? Please reach out to Sonia at email@example.com.