Handwritten Inspiring Letters
10 letters = 1 service hour
A thoughtful activity to show a stranger that you are rooting for them!
- Handwritten positive, inspiring letters, starting with "Dear friend," "Hi there," "Hi friend," etc.
- Long letters that include “on behalf of Sonia and Kits to Heart”
- Letters using the language in the samples below. You may repeat letters/artwork
- Use of cardstock paper with envelopes (unsealed and blank). Store-bought cards with your own letters and artwork inside are welcome
We Do Not Accept
- Ongoing correspondence to only one patient
- Letters written in pencil (hard to read for elderly patients)
- Writing that someone you know passed away from cancer (stay optimistic!)
- Letters on notebook or printer paper
- Photocopies or printed letters
- Quotes written on index cards
Samples (zoom in to view in detail)
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!