Care Bear Towels
10 bears = 1 service hour
LIMIT 60 BEARS PER SUBMISSION PER MONTH
Help make cuddly, functional bears using hand/wash towels to provide comfort for patients with cancer. We are currently accepting care bear towels of all sizes.
- New, unused hand towels or washcloths (square or rectangle)
- Please do NOT draw on the towels or glue eyes or other decorations on these towels—keep them clean!
- Small clear elastics
- Fabric ribbons (please avoid balloon/curling ribbons)
1 — Start rolling the towel and stop at the center. Then roll the other side of the towel to the center.
2 — To shape the body, twist the upper half of the towel, then fold the upper half down leaving some space at the bottom. Tie a rubber band around the towel where the bear's neck would be.
3 — For the face, unroll the upper half of the towel to make the face. Then tie the top corners of the face to create ears.
4 — Finish the bear by tying a ribbon around the neck, and voila! You have made a cute care bear towel!
More Recommended Tutorials
- Towel Teddy Bear Tutorial (video)
- DIY Towel Teddy Bear (video)
- How to Make a Teddy Bear Out of a Towel (step by step)
- Washcloth into a Teddy Bear (step by step)
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!