2 hand-binded journals = 1 service hour
4 decorated store-bought journals = 1 service hour
Craft beautiful journals that recipients would be able to use as appointment planners, symptom trackers, or simply coloring books.
The covers and perhaps a few pages inside could be spaces for volunteers to draw outlines or artwork, write inspiring messages, etc. They could be bound in a number of different ways (by strings, ropes, binder rings, etc.).
- Well-made journals for both adult and pediatric patients to use as portable notebooks, coloring books, and/or appointment planners. Bullet journaling is welcome!
- Artwork, hand-lettering, drawings, weekly, or monthly calendar pages, with encouraging messages
- Suitable to fit inside a 12x10x4-inch box
- Recommended minimum of 10-12 folded pages
We Do Not Accept
- Stapled journals
- Folded construction paper
- Making Your Own Handmade Art Journal
- Handmade Art Journal Tutorial
- DIY Art Journal Tutorial For Beginners
- How to Make a Planner
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!