2 hand-binded journals = 1 service hour
4 decorated store-bought journals = 1 service hour
Craft beautiful journals that recipients would be able to use as appointment planners, symptom trackers, or simply coloring books. The covers and perhaps a few pages inside could be spaces for volunteers to draw outlines or artwork, write inspiring messages, etc. They could be bound in a number of different ways (by strings, ropes, binder rings, etc.).
We also accept decorated store-bought journals for service hours. The outside covers must be decorated with art and/or inspiring quotes. The inside pages can be optionally decorated with calendars, activity or coloring pages, inspiring messages, etc.
- Well-made journals for both adult and pediatric patients of any gender to use as portable notebooks, coloring books, and/or appointment planners. Bullet journaling is welcome!
- Artwork, hand-lettering, drawings, weekly, or monthly calendar pages, with encouraging messages
- Suitable to fit inside a 12 x 10 x 4-inch box
- Recommended minimum of 10 to 12 pages
We Do Not Accept
- Stapled journals
- Folded construction paper
- Undecorated store-bought journals for service hours
- Making Your Own Handmade Art Journal
- Handmade Art Journal Tutorial
- DIY Art Journal Tutorial For Beginners
- How to Make a Planner
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!