CLOSED: This opportunity is closed to allow us time to distribute the origami that have been submitted. Volunteers who already started working on or before August 8, 2022 may continue and submit whenever completed. Thank you!
15 pieces = 1 service hour
LIMIT 60 PIECES PER SUBMISSION PER MONTH
Carefully crafted origami is such a crucial part of what makes our cancer care kits special. Patients truly appreciate the handcrafted items and beauty of the origami! Patterns and colors may be repeated, though please feel free to be creative in making your pieces!
- Pieces made with beautiful colorful, patterned origami paper
- Pieces in the tutorials below, e.g., hearts with bows, flowers
We Do Not Accept
- Pieces made with white printer paper, notebook paper, or construction paper
- Simple origami Masu boxes or boats
- Origami Flower
- Cute Paper Heart
- Paper Heart with Wings
- Origami Heart 2
- Paper Ninja Star
- Transforming Paper Ninja Star
- Paper Crane
- Tuttle Chiyogami Pattern Origami Paper
- Double-Sided Japanese Washi Patterns
- Kaleidoscope Patterns
- Tokidoki Origami Paper
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!