Photo Courtesy of Eating Out Loud.
1 handmade hat = 1.5 service hours
Help keep patients’ warm with thoughtfully made crochet and knit hats! These are especially important during trips to the hospital and to shield from colder weather. Bucket hats for the warmer months are also welcome!
- Thick, bulky yarn (about 120 yards), or worsted weight yarn
- Crochet hook or knitting needles
- Unisex hats with a circumference between 21 and 23 inches (average adult sizes, though various sizes are accepted)
- Beginner's Adult Crochet Hat
- How to Knit a Hat for Complete Beginners
- Crochet Bucket Hat Tutorial (video)
- How to Crochet a Bucket Hat (video)
How to Submit
Please follow these steps to ensure your work is received!